The hCG weight loss protocol consists of a very low (500 per day) calorie diet (VLCD) accompanied by treatments of hCG, rather oral or injected. The average hCG dieter experiences rapid weight loss averaging 1 to 3 pounds per day. In addition to loss of unwanted fat, the true benefit of the hCG protocol is its ability to help modify the dieter's relationship with food and eating, resulting in easily maintained, long-term weight loss.
What is hCG and how does it result in rapid weight loss?
hCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone present in both men and women, but which is produced in great amounts in pregnant females. During pregnancy, the substance almost completely controls the woman's metabolic functions. In non-pregnant persons, research suggests hCG similarly increases the metabolism similar to a pregnant female. Thousands of calories in stored fat are released, and are used by the body or expelled. To keep the fat cells from immediately taking in more fat, the very low fat VLCD is necessary and personal care products such as lotion, are prohibited. Don't worry, you won't feel hungry! hCG controls the hunger pains and makes your body consume its own fat stores, thus maintaining the necessary amount of 2 500- 3 000 calories per day while you lose weight and see the inches melt away.
Dr. A.T.W. Simeons' research suggests that a small, daily dose of 60 drops of hCG results in an average weight loss of 1 to 2 lbs a day when accompanied by a VLCD (very low calorie diet).
For those hCG Dieters who are not satisfied losing half a pound to one pound per day, and want to lose 2 or 3 pounds daily, here are a few metabolism-raising tips that will help you maximize your weight loss results.
1. Take a multivitamin. Our clinic offers a specially designed product in various quantities.
2. Drink plenty of water and teas to keep the system running at its best.
3. Exercise- it doesn't need to be an hour at the gym, but simple walking routines, yoga, and 15 minute activities will raise the heart rate throughout the day, increasing your metabolism and your weight loss.
4. Order your food through grocery delivery services to avoid temptation. There is also usually a better selection on the internet, making it easier to find those organic foods and products.
5. If you are an emotional eater, you can book a free consultation appointment with us and we will help you resolve this problem with a little effort.
6. Add the right supplements- alkalizing drops for your water, vegetable supplements (Super Green is great!)
7. Make sure you get the recommended 30 grams of fiber a day either through high fiber foods or supplement beverages, powders, or capsules.
For more detailed information about the stages of the diet and foods that are recommended for the duration of the diet, you can always call us or take an appointment for a free consultation to get all the information you need to know.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Contact us and we will be happy to assist you!